As a nation founded on certain First Principles, certain documents and speeches have been instrumental to the development of America. These documents and speeches reflect and embody the very essence of what makes America the most unique and important nation in world history.
As such, Patriot Week celebrates and honors several vital documents and speeches key to the American spirit.
The Vital Documents and Speeches
During Patriot Week we celebrate and honor the following:
- September 11: The Declaration of Independence
- September 12: Marbury v Madison
- September 13: Resolution of Congress
- September 14: Seneca Falls Declaration and The 19th Amendment
- September 15: The Gettysburg Address, Emancipation Proclamation and I Have A Dream
- September 16: The Bill of Rights
- September 17: Original Unamended Constitution and The 9th & 10th Amendments